“Bouillabaisse was very good though we expected a larger serving”
Review of Le Cafe Cent-Dix

Le Cafe Cent-Dix
Ranked #10 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Three of us ordered the Bouillabaisse special on a Friday night. It was excellent although for the price and location, we expected a larger portion. The onion soup what the best and if you enjoy steak tartare, you definitely should try it here. It's a small restaurant so be prepared for a long wait. Put your name in at the reception and then take a stroll in downtown Ithaca while you wait.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Great service. As with every interaction, people in Ithaca are super friendly. Nice recommendation on the wine. Overall The food was quiet good. My bouillabaisse was perfect balance of broth and fish. Daughter had steak frite. Again very good. We shared a green salad with butter leaf lettuce. And shared a huge piece of chocolate cake. Sat outside and people watched. Ithaca is full of friendly people and a great assortment of characters. It gives Berkeley California a run for its money.
Overall, it was very good. I will go back next time in Ithaca but not overwhelmingly memorable.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

This is my favorite downtown Ithaca restaurant. Run by the folks behind Mercato (also a gem, but more expensive), this restaurant offers an intimate atmosphere, great wine list, and French bistro fare that is consistently well prepared.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

We ate here for dinner starting with the beets, curried cauliflower, and the celeriac remoulade. The beets and the cauliflower were my favorites of these. Then I had a French version of gnocchi (rich and delicious) and my mom had a Croque Madame sandwich. I had a lovely glass of red wine and we shared a nice fruit pastry dessert. Nice that we went early and were able to eat without a reservation on a Friday night. By the time we finished around 8:00, there was definitely a wait.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

The service was perfect. The food was perfectly made. A little heavy on the fennel in the steak tartar for my personal taste. Wine selection is on point. The server we had new the list well too. Some people had said the portions are small. Clearly they don't understand that's typical of French food. It's about quality not quantity! I have never left hungry.