“A quick stop”

Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #121 of 275 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 10 February 2017

A quick stop for some Arby's beef! Ample parking lot, fast service taken by pleasant staff and a short wait for ones's order. Seem to be cleanly, bathrooms not visited, coupon used with out any incidence, and since this is a chain, a typical Arby's!

Reviewed 18 November 2016

We do not have Arby's near us, so when I saw the Arby's "HAT" I was so excited, I just had to get my FIX! Love it.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Loved Roast Beef Classic Sandwich & Crispy Chicken. If you sign up with email you will get a coupon for free Roast Beef Classic Sandwich with a purchase of beverage. I loved that scheme!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I love arbys restaurant and I highly recommend it to every one and I sure hope that you will agree with me and I will keep checking back on here every day and every night to and I will keep going to arbys restaurant

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Of course the menu is the same as every Arby's anywhere. I enjoy having roast beef sandwiches from time to time and this is where I go. This place was very clean and the staff was excellent.