“Super salsa”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I like that their salsa changes. I wish they would bring back margaritas and soup. Service is fast, and food is decent.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

This is a Moes, very much like others. I've been to several in Buffalo, Binghamton, Syracuse and this one. I've never experienced any issues with the freshness of the food. Keep in mind this stuff is sitting in containers on the counter all day. Sometimes stuff drips or falls into the wrong container. Sometimes you might get a little brown lettuce. The people making my food here do a pretty good job of noticing and removing stuff like this as they go. Let's all try to keep our expectations in check shall we?

Keep in mind if you go during peak times when students are in town, you will be dealing with those idiots, and waiting in line. You can always order for pickup or just never leave your house if this is a problem for you.

Definitely never hesitate to come here for quick southwest style food

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Just when you thought it was not possible to make terrible, horrible nachos, you discover that it in fact is possible! Moe's has done it! They seem to have researched the worst possible chips (cardboard might be better!) and the most horrible possible cheese ( plastic might be better?), then barely heat it so the grated cheese doesn't even melt. and you can't get to the garbage can fast enough with this junk that you just wasted money on.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Have been to other Moes, and this one is just OK. Portions tend to be smaller than sister restaurants. Personnel could improve on etiquette!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

After the prior visit there I was not planning on returning to that Moes. I usually go to Vestal. I decided to try again and was happy I did, Friendly service and 2 really good tacos. I always add rice to mine.