“Good tacos!”
Review of Gorgers Taco Shack

Gorgers Taco Shack
Ranked #92 of 272 Restaurants in Ithaca
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Stop in if you want to grab a few quick tacos. They're excellent. It's a pretty simple operation, and they do one thing. Great tacos. Chicken, pork, or vegetarian are the only real choices, and then select the toppings & sauce. Walk out with more tacos than you walked in with. Yum. It's food-truck style soft tacos, quick but quality.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

This place is a gem in the heart of the Ithaca Commons. A small place for tacos and burritos, Gorgers offers a combination of traditional and avant-garde flavors. Price is dirt cheap.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a nice little place on the commons for a quick stop. We went here when we had about 30 minutes before a show at the state theater. It was packed and there were two people working, but they got it done nicely. SO many amazing options, including vegetarian and vegan. Options to do three tacos and mix up the kinds, burritos, nachos, and burrito bowls. They also have homemade horchata which is delicious! We both enjoyed our meals, but quick confession....I was so full I couldn't finish my burrito and this is embarrassing but a testament to how much I loved it...I put it in my purse and ate it when I got home.... yeah but try this place and you won't judge me.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I had the best burrito bowls ever here. There are lots of choices, and almost every dish can be made vegetarian. I usually take the food to go, but there are some tables for those who want to eat there.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

After reading food reviews and at the advice of someone sitting outside the restaurant, we had a delicious lunch at Gorgers. Great prices and such a large variety of options. Quick service even though their was a short line at lunch. Centrally located to the eclectic downtown.