“One of my son favor restaurant.”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #3 of 425 Restaurants in Jamaica
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My kids spoke about the Shake Shack all the time. I try to get in the one of them in Dumbo @ Brooklyn but it was very busy, finally I walked in another one located in Forest Hills. It remind me with the Schnipper restaurant. The same idea with different menu. I tried their most famous items which I was looking forward for (mushroom burger). It was testy. the meal was very hood the atmosphere was good for large restaurant and it was pleasure experience.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My second trip through T4 in a few months and I made a bee line for Shake Shack. Having arrived at the airport hungry and not wanting to rely on airline food, this was ideal. Just turn the corner from the main concourse shops.

Only my second time I am still exploring the menu. I had my first black and white shake and a double smokeshack burger. Loved both.

Shake shack is popular so expect to wait 10-20 minutes for a fresh cooked meal, after placing your order. Prices are a little higher than I would prefer but this is an airport, so you have to accept a premium for the convenience almost alongside the departure gate (B20-23)

Tip: nearby seating includes power sockets in the seats. Availability will depend on the traffic at those gates.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

This is a must have when leaving NYC. I love shake Shack and everyone should try it when they get the chance.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Let's not consider that the pricing if this outlet is higher than that of the those outside of the airport, as it is possibly due to higher rents.

What is unacceptable is how on two separate occasions I would have to spend 15-20mins queuing up only to find out at the ordering station that they did not serve the shakes. The staff should be trained to put up signs or at least periodically announce verbally that the shakes are not available. A real waste of time.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Stopped by for a Shack Burger when transiting from AMS to MSP through JFK.

It was a quick grab but tasted so good. Perfectly cooked beef burger with cheese and a soft, tasty bun. PERFECT !

Thanks !