“A comfortable and welcoming place!”

Havana Cuban Cafe and Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 132 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We've eaten dinner, lunch, had business meetings, met up with friends... I can't think of anyone we haven't told about Havana! We started with the Cuban sandwich (of course) and it was DELICIOUS! From there, try the daily specials. They do NOT disappoint!
The owner is a hard-working and friendly guy that makes you feel like honored family, and his mother makes all the over-the-top delicious bread! Hopefully, you'll be able to have the plantain chips!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Havana Cuban Cafe is a true gem! I brought a group of ten people from Buffalo here and every one of us agreed on our 5-star rating. The food was superb, authentic, delicious, and fresh. Served in baskets with no frills...just fantastic tasting Cuban food. The family who runs the place couldn't be any kinder and accommodating! They were grateful for our business and we were grateful for the smiles, service and quality! Several of us added items to take home because the food was so great! Do yourself a favor and eat at this establishment!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were exploring Jamestown looking for someplace a little out of the normal cookie- cutter lunch place and we were delighted with this Cuban Specialty Cafe. We both had Cuban Sandwiches which were very good and quite large too. I also had some sort of Cuban Coffee which was really strong and perhaps the best cup of coffee I've ever had. The decor was old and dark. Cuban cigar boxes, Cuba maps, and photos of Hemingway in Cuba while on his honeymoon decorated the walls. While eating you could hear Spanish being spoken in the kitchen. The experience was great - warm and friendly

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The vegetarian Cuban sandwich and guava pizza are divine! The owner is very hospitable and the atmosphere of the restaurant is fun and full of Cuban flair. A must stop for lunch while in Jamestown!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Hey, Don't pass the Havana Cuban Cafe by without stopping in. It certainly has earned and deserves its number #1 position on Trip Advisor.

It has all the pluses going for it - A family operated restaurant with absolutely terrific authentic Cuban food cooked by the mother, a warm welcome and service by another family member, and prices that can only be described as being very reasonable.

Upon entering the restaurant, one notices that it has a very tasteful Cuban decor, a large screen TV showing an interesting Cuba travel video and authentic island music playing in the background. The total cafe atmosphere has a friendly, relaxing and inviting theme.

The family has only been in business for three years and already have been able to have their cafe a favorite in Jamestown.

When visiting at the Havana Cuban Cafe earlier this week, and after finishing our meals, I mentioned that the rice and beans combination was the best I have ever had. Upon leaving, I was handed a bag containing a large complimentary styrofoam container of beans and rice and told to enjoy it, it was "on the house".

It was one of the most pleasant dining experiences we have encountered in a long while during our frequent travels.

I am sure if you stop in you will be as pleasantly pleased as we were. - - Great Food - Great Hospitality - Great Value.