“I came from MI having heard about Wegman's grocery store I was surprised to discover that their deli is so good!”
Review of Wegmans

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wegmans
Ranked #20 of 127 Restaurants in Jamestown
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Our son and daughter-in-law have always been known as the restaurant couple. I offered to take her to lunch after we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves making selections from Wegman's great variety of goods. She wanted to eat nowhere else but Wegman's deli. I have to admit I was pretty reluctant but went for it. I love good soups: there were four on offer. The soup I chose was very good. She got pizza: also good. My wife got a deli sandwich made fresh: also good. Our granddaughter got something else: also good. Do you get the picture? Good food, good portions, big selection, served pretty quickly, huge choice of drinks, nice area in which to eat. The dining here is like the final treat after a thoroughly enjoyable time shopping. Who would have thought that a grandpa could have so much fun at a "grocery store." p.s. We've eaten at Wegman's again and again after later trips.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Shopping is a drag. Wegman's does its best to enhance this negative experience. The store is staffed by friendly, helpful employees, is very clean and welcomes the food shopper. With a good bakery, pharmacy and broad spectrum of food stuffs including imported products, Wegman's is a wonderful edition to the Jamestown, Lakewood communities.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

It is a large store that carries most foods. Their breads are the best ,many varieties also cookies and cakes,The produce section has very fresh vegetables and fruits some from local farmers. They do have a meat section which has meals you can cook at home . Also a fish section. They have lots of cheeses and an olive bar.
I don't care for the meat section as most is vacuum sealed .
Everything you need is in this store, it always seems to be crowded.
They have a good selection of gluten free foods which are hard to find.
Pleasant staff.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Wegman's is a must stop for us when we come to Jamestown. This place is clean, prices are good. Great selection of products in the store. It is primarily a grocery store but they do have ready-to-eat foods, take-out food,

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I do most of my grocery shopping here. I especially like their many organic options, including produce & meats.