See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The rooms require refurbishment and the trees by the pool area require trimming as they block what would otherwise be excellent views of the Lake. It has the potential to be an excellent site but requires closer attention to detail.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Promptness and efficiency are the aspects you can expect from this place. Reception staff were willing to serve and very courteous on the day. Great views of the lake and scenery of distant blue mountains across the neighbouring country of Zimbabwe.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

We checked in on 01/01/2016. The rooms are somewhat outdated but is fine for a shorter stay. We only stayed the 1 night and were very impressed with the poolside entertainment. Singing and dancing the whole day and relaxing. The scenery on the way to Siavonga is amazing and the view at Manchinchi is very nice. Breakfast and dinner included in the price makes it well worth it. Dinner was a very nice braai with all local dishes. I score it a 4 out of 5 because of the amazing time we had by being properly entertained.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights and I and my boyfriend were not impressed at all the rooms are below standard for the price especially the bathroom. The food wasn't that great either but at least breakfast was ok. Overall an ok stay nice views but won't be coming back and would not recommend unless they refurbish it in the future.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mwaanga
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

Just check-in this morning in Manchinchi, was a bit upset cos office girl a bit mess and my room which I booked yesterday was gone (((( BUT!! thanx to management I ve got complimentary SouthAfr champagne ))) deeply appreciate and accept apologees.. I did swim in Kariba with all precautions cos here is wonderful beach line compare to other lodges

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo