All reviews noonmark diner full kitchen washer and dryer high peaks shared bath other guests sitting room stayed here for one night hedge hog minute walk adirondacks accommodations wifi hostels
Reviewed 25 May 2018

We stayed at the Rooster Comb for 2 nights and found the owners very warm and friendly. They were very accommodating, as I have environmental sensitivities and am sensitive to scented products. They were also very helpful in suggesting hikes that we could do. The Inn was very clean and we were glad that the kitchen included olive oil and salt, as we had forgotten to pack these items. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms have space heaters for the cool nights.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Magdalena J, Owner at RoosterComb Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you so much for such nice review!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Do not stay at this place if you’re from the south. From Virginia and the guy was totally rude and a jerk. He made a comment about us
being from Virginia. Guess he doesn’t want southern business. I’m not sure how someone running a business that thrives on customers can survive like that. Guess he has enough northerners.

Date of stay: November 2017
Magdalena J, Owner at RoosterComb Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

This must be a mistake, we love any guest.
Apologize if you we're not treated right.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

This was my second stay at the Rooster Comb Inn. The Inn is well maintained and meticulously clean with all of the conveniences you need. The owners are very friendly and helpful and the location is perfect for hiking the high peaks.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The inn is very clean and has several rooms with different bed configurations, so is good for individuals, groups of friends, or families. It's especially good for hikers. The full kitchen allows you to have your meals at the inn, and to pack a lunch for day hikes. There is a washer and dryer, allowing for lighter packing. The owners are friendly and helpful - they even helped when I had a flat tire the morning I was leaving! Be aware that at this time there is only one shower, which is not usually a problem since people come and go at different times. I recommend this place very highly!

Room tip: Check room descriptions for number/type of beds, and note that prices are for double occupancy.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I stayed here for four days this past week and I cannot say enough good things. We stayed in the single room, Snow Mount. I was absolutely blown away by how great the environment was. Calm, comfortable, beautiful, and wonderfully affordable, it was an ideal location for getting to some 46er mountains I went up to hike, I fell in love with walking around with my dog to local restaurants and thoroughly enjoyed chatting with Anne Marie, one of the managers of the Inn, who always had nice suggestions of places to go. I personally like the feel of the shared community spaces. While it may not be ideal for those who do not want to share those spaces, you can always retreat to your room for some rest and relaxation when you need it!

Date of stay: May 2017