“My #1 go to for beef or chicken souvlaki!”

Greek on the Street Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Kenmore
Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

Have never been disappointed with anything on this menu. This Greek has the best beef souvlaki period. I have tried every Greek restaurant around . His meat is never over soaked in marinade . Never dried out. Always tender and always done right! And not to mention plenty of it! This guy don't skimp. We will be back again and again! Thanks for the great breakfast!

1  Thank OptimusPrimeRib73

Reviewed 20 February 2015

Greek on the Street Restaurant opened up a few months ago in the Village of Kenmore and my family is very happy it did. We frequently take out food from there because it is not only quite delicious, but reasonably priced. We are very pleased that such a wonderful eating place has come into our community and we plan on enjoying their food for a long time.

3  Thank bass19581
Reviewed 17 February 2015

our second visit here impressed us even more than out first... tidy nicely decorated, servings almost too generous, especially the potato pancakes -- even a short stack beyond our capacity... and salad and do try the house special soup, almost unpronounceable, but on the order of Italian wedding... rice pudding, unfortunately, a little dry and bland, needs more moisture... every body in here seems to know everybody else and servers are especially cheerful.... try the spanikotia (sp), a speciality of the owners daughter

1  Thank DOUGANDPOLLY
Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

I really loved this restaurant! I wasn't really expecting much in this tiny plaza but was pleasantly surprised by the cozy atmosphere and delicious food. I have gone there twice for dinner and will go back again soon!

3  Thank MarkBuffalo_NY
Reviewed 29 January 2015

Excellent food, reasonable prices, great service. Great for families or couples. Fantastic breakfasts with souvlaki, jyro, omelettes, skillets etc. Great souvlaki omelette - tender flavorful beef with feta and spinach and great fried potatoes with onions on request. The potatoes were fried to a crispy delicious state - not greasy at all. Great seasoning. Sandwiches, burgers, dinners, everything I've tried has been good. They have yummy rice pudding and baklava for desserts too. My kids love it.

1  Thank sunnylin2014