“Delicious vegan choices!”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 September 2016

My husband and I enjoyed dinner at the yum yum noodle bar our first night in Kingston. It was a great choice for us because my husband could get a hearty burger while I enjoyed a vegan and gluten free noodle bowl. It was a nice treat to discover a couple of vegan, gluten free desserts on the menu too. I had the passion fruit pudding and it was amazing! Loved every bite! Strongly recommend!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Fresh ingredients, large proportions in Pho bowl. Pleasant wait staff and patio. Definitely a good deal and all of us were happy with our meals. I rated it cheap eats and it's not cheap cheap, but the amount of food you get makes it inexpensive. Definitely worth a visit if you like Asian food.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Great broth, perfectly cooked Sun Ramen Noodles, delicious veggies and perfectly braised pork. Wife had the coconut curry broth with soba, also awesome. Great having solid ramen in Ulster County.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

An interesting little place with an interesting array of food. Lots of types of noodle meals. Some are very good and others are not quite my cup of tea.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Visited Yum Yum in Kingston twice recently. It is a modern, comfortable space, with very cordial, welcoming staff. The service and hospitality here is exceptional, they really understand hospitality. They actually seem to be happy doing their jobs! This, unfortunately, is rare in the world today. I'd go back just for this even if the food weren't as good as it actually is!

The kitchen knows how to cook; another rarity it seems. The signature noodle bowls are flavorful and bountiful. The pork belly is braised to perfection, thickly sliced, and crisped under a broiler. The shrimp are perfectly cooked, not overdone, as one so often finds. Plenty of veggies including sliced shiitake and Bok choi. There is an egg in each noodle bowl; I do not care for hard boiled eggs, but if I did, it was exactly as I would want: nicely soft in the center.
The steamed buns are a must. The veggie dumplings were little more than a nice foil for sauce and condiments, and I would like a bit more tamarind, fish sauce, and heat in the pad Thai. In spite of these, I stand by my statement; the kitchen knows how to cook.
Definitely highly recommend a stop here! Ah yes, good beer, wine, and sake selections, as well as creative cocktails. Give it a try. See you there!