“Friendly and efficient staff!”
Review of The Anchor

The Anchor
Ranked #23 of 214 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: 20 Taps of American Craft Brew, American Comfort Food done right! Local Grassfed Beef Burgers, Slow Cooked Root Beer Pulled Pork, and more! Vegan and Gluten Free Options available.
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was a little off our route, but I had read the reviews, and we decided to try it. We are so glad we did! What a great find! We will definitely go back there!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Excellent burgers, nachos, pierogis.....and great beers. Can't say I've tasted anything bad here yet! Awesome welcoming atmosphere!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This place has some unique tasty burgers, I’ve never had such a great burger until I went to The Anchor. The staff is friendly, the atmosphere is comfortable and all the food is fresh and delicious, not to mention they have a great selection of beer! Looking for good food, if you are anywhere near The Anchor go there and enjoy the best!

Brandalinni, Owner at The Anchor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

This is a MUST in Kingston! We were told to go to the Anchor for a burger. I love a good burger so we headed right there. I can say without a doubt this was the best burger I have ever had. It was cooked perfect. The meat was flavored perfect and the toppings were great. It is a very big burger and I thought no way I could eat it all. It was so good I couldn't stop eating it. The hand cut fries and onion rings were also delicious. My son got macaroni and cheese. I don't really like mac and cheese but theirs changed my mind. Great beer selection to wash your burger down. If in Kingston don't miss this place. Nothing fancy but soooooo good!!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Was staying in Woodstock for the weekend and found this place on Yelp. Took the 10/15 minute ride and we weren't going to stop in at first b/c we couldn't find parking. It's on a very busy street so that may be an issue. We got lucky and a family was leaving so we got a good spot. It's really nice inside; loved the artwork. They have a great beer selection if you're into craft/local beers. Service was good. My spouse got a burger and it was so, so good. I got an appetizer but it was so large that it was more than enough for my meal. I'd like to come back if in the area again to try some of the other dishes.