“yum”

Diego's Taqueria
Ranked #28 of 216 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 December 2017

stopped in for lunch today -- my second visit. as before, the staff was super friendly and attentive. the street corn chowder and brussel sprout and bacon taco were excellent.

so glad to have this place in uptown kingston.

recommended!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Was in with a friend for lunch. Good chips and salsa. Had 5 different tacos between the 2 of us. All fresh and very tasty. Waitress was friendly and helpful. All A La Carte but good food.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Very friendly atmosphere, great service and really good food. We will definitely be repeat customers.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We tried tacos and found them to be just average in taste. Grilled beets were very good, but one taco is quite small. The shrimp taco with battered shrimp was quite hot and nothing special. I wouldn't come again.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My friends and I came here recently while staying in Hudson Valley for my sister's birthday and we are so happy we did. The tacos here are delicious, I cannot say enough good things. We had a large group so I was able to sample a bunch of different tacos- fish, bbq chicken, cauliflower, beet...all amazing! We also did the tequila tasting which was great, apparently we were the first group to try that (and definitely won't be the last) The staff there is super friendly and gave my sister a free shot of tequila for her birthday. Would love to go back next time we are visiting.