“Bonus Summer Day”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

With a 90 degree day in September we took advantage of the day and went boating on Lake George. We picked Blue Water Manor for lunch. After the very long climb up the many stairs, we were told it would be a 20-minute wait for a table. We waited outside in the shade and our table was ready in about 10 minutes. It was an outdoor table on the lower balcony. Service was prompt and very friendly. I very much like the fact that they give you many options for sides with sandwiches. I got a turkey wrap which was huge with a side salad rather than fries. The salad was fresh and had many different vegetables. Companions had a couple of kids meals, specifically the kids steak and the pizza. There were no complaints from the kids. Husband had a burger which he basically inhaled. Other companion had a grilled chicken sandwich and declared it delicious. The only complaint was the table. The view is incredible the table was huge and the chairs were comfortable, but it was so hot. This is a September sun. When I had been here earlier in the summer we had been seated inside. Now I know that was a good idea. We were all sweating by the time we were done with lunch. I understand that they don't want to block the view. However I could not imagine having to sit out there midsummer. It must be torturous. We've been coming here for over a decade. The improvements that they have made are incredible. I cannot wait to see the work continue. The building is beautiful and I'm so glad that they kept the stonework. We will be back.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I say that because the restaurant is beautiful overlooking Lake George. The service is good and the staff is helpful and friendly. But from there it goes down hill. I had the buffalo chicken salad. Chicken was over cooked and not good. The blue cheese dressing. If they didn't say it was blue cheese I would of never known what it was. My wife's crab cake dinner was average at best. There was 7 of us and no one got a really good meal. Its a shame because I would really want to go back but will not.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We had a reservation for dinner and were seated promptly on arrival on the outside deck overlooking the beautiful lake. Our waitress immediately took our drink order while we looked over the menu. There is something for everyone, from complete dinners to sandwiches. Generous portions. Servers were attentive and friendly. Highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Carol D
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

A beautiful view. The service was very good as was the food.

Gets very busy, so we went early for dinner, 530. Was a able to get dock space and a seat outside.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

4 of us enjoyed our lunch. I had a great pulled pork sandwich. My brother in law swears he had the best nachos of his life while our wives enjoyed their veggie wrap & burger.