“Basic breakfast”

Ranked #19 of 165 Restaurants in Lake George
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Small, owner operated but solid breakfast. Big on sandwich-style, so eggs and meat and toast - no hashbrowns, but not needed.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent. Best grilled cheese I've had in a while. Best part was I was able to enjoy my new outside and that had no problem with my bringing my dog.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick breakfast yesterday. Small building with limited but variety filled menu. I had the eggs,bacon, toast option and it was perfect. Pricing is very good for a touristy type town. Employees were all very pleasant. Would revisit on future trip.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Quaint little coffee should inside an old bank building. A few tables inside and a few outdoor tables overlooking Canada Street. Very limited breakfast items – French toast, waffles, a few breakfast sandwiches, bagels, etc. Good selection of flavored coffees, teas, etc. Service was friendly. My French toast was good, but the portion was OK and I noticed the breakfast sandwiches are very small.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My friends took off early in the am for breakfast. I just wanted to sleep in and grab a bagel and the Bank Cafe was the perfect place to do so. Adorable inside. Fast service. Quite a large area inside & outside to eat. I sat outside. Really liked it here. Found out later my boyfriend and his buddies ate here in the AM before Golf. We all really enjoyed it.