“Upstate vacation”

Ranked #20 of 165 Restaurants in Lake George
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Great place to stop in the morning for a quick breakfast. Had bagel sandwiches and coffee which were all very good. The staff are all friendly.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Went there for a take out bacon ,egg and cheese breakfast sandwich. Not much you can do wrong , we all get them all over daily BUT this place managed to be so bad ,and although I was starving I threw it away.
Cheese was so thinly sliced it melted beyond recognition into the hard /stale toasted bread. SIngle egg most certainly was only a SMALL size egg.
Final straw....tasted burned as it was.
I was better off going to the Mini Price copper for a micro egg frozen sandwich.

1  Thank Michele J
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Small, owner operated but solid breakfast. Big on sandwich-style, so eggs and meat and toast - no hashbrowns, but not needed.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent. Best grilled cheese I've had in a while. Best part was I was able to enjoy my new outside and that had no problem with my bringing my dog.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick breakfast yesterday. Small building with limited but variety filled menu. I had the eggs,bacon, toast option and it was perfect. Pricing is very good for a touristy type town. Employees were all very pleasant. Would revisit on future trip.