“Oo lala!”

Ranked #1 of 172 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$11 - US$27
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Bistro LeRoux, chef-owned and operated by culinary team Jacob and Tiffany Guay. Located at the corner of Bay Road and State Route 149, Bistro LeRoux blends the heritage inherent in its name with the innovation of its menu to offer a truly unique dining experience.Its menu offers sophisticated Adirondack Cuisine made with only the season’s freshest ingredients. Items range from its Veal Osso Bucco, to its Grand Marnier Bur Blanc Grilled Salmon. Bistro LeRoux is proud to also offer half-plate options to suit any appetite, and well as gluten-free and vegetarian meals. A full menu, including a children’s and dessert menu, can be viewed on this page. With so many options for dining, and a great selection of food brought to you in the spirit of family, all that’s missing from Bistro LeRoux is your company!Bistro LeRoux is open Wednesday - Sunday, (Closed Monday and Tuesday), from 5 pm to close.
Reviewed 18 June 2018

A fantastic french restaurant. The owners are chefs and the food out of this world. It was a refreshing break from vaction food at Lake George. Too bad this restaurant isn't closr to NYC! I would be a regular! Bon a petite!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Helene L

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We took our daughter here for her 18th birthday. Delicious meal and great service from Jackie! Look forward to going back again.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Craig H
Reviewed 8 June 2018

This was a group experience. Service was wonderful. The appetizers we were served were very good--tuna served with wasabi and fresh ginger and french fries with truffle oil. The disappointment I felt was that the 2 fish dishes that interested me, when I asked if the fish was fresh or frozen, they told me frozen(trout and salmon) So, I settled with a crab cake for my main dish which I would say was average. I cannot say enough about the efficiency of the service, especially for the big group that we were. I liked the feature that was offered on the menu which allowed one to pick small portion dinner or regular amount.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We have always enjoyed our dinners at Bistro LeRoux. The Surf and Turf is my favorite meal. You have choice of full or half plate. Half plate is plenty if you are ordering a salad, soup, appetizer, or want to save room for dessert. The full plate is adequate for larger appetites. The kitchen is visible from the moment you enter. We have been welcomed by the chef on many occasions and thanked when we were leaving. Great atmosphere and professional staff. We try to eat here weekly. Yes!! It is that good!!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We have eaten at Bistro LeRoux several times throughout the summer and the food and service are always outstanding. We brought a party of 8 on Mother's Day and had another great experience. The atmosphere was relaxed and attentive, even though it was a busy day. We never felt rushed, the timing of the meal was perfect. The salmon, burgers, and filets all got rave reviews. The Bloody Mary gets a special shout out--spicy perfection! Highly recommend Bistro LeRoux for special occasions or a relaxing stop when traveling through Lake George.