“YUMMMMMMYYYYYYY”

Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Lake George
Description: Great Pastries Baked Goods And Best Cookies Anywhere
Description: Great Pastries Baked Goods And Best Cookies Anywhere
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I have had at least 1 of most of the delish treats--My fave are the Black and White Cookies but the HUGE Eclairs are amazing as is the Napoleon and the Key Lime Pie--Try the bread and rolls as well

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

So many items to describe, Italian bread - yum, eclairs- big and so creamy, carrot cake- to die for, vanishes- flakey. So there is so much more it's all good.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

excellent baked goods. apple turnovers, canoli, italian pastries and danishes. a must go to place. take out only. very friendly'

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a sweet treat and was not disappointed - the key lime pie and raspberry cheesecake were awesome! Staff was super friendly and we enjoyed the clean, comfortable outdoor seating area.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Went one morning for pastries. Was there when they opened their doors at 7am. I got a danish and a cinnamon bun for my husband. Both were huge and delicious. My only problem is when I got back to hotel there was a 3rd pastrie in my bag which I didn’t order and was charged for. Neither of us like Bear Claws so had to throw away.

Date of visit: July 2018