“Great Burgers & Drinks”

Ranked #32 of 165 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Went here on a whim and were very impressed by the decor and the atmosphere of the place. The food was also great. I had the Peanut Butter Bacon Burger which was excellent and my wife had the French Onion Soup which she loved. We also had their house made soda, which was out of this world. Great place to eat!!!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

My family and I ate here in July 2017. We all enjoyed our food. There was a great selection of options to appeal to many tastes. The homemade root beer is amazing! We drank so much, we almost got too full to eat! And, the smores at the table is a lot of fun for the kids. Our server, Hannah, was lovely, too.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I had the mushroom swiss burger... it wasn't all that great. The burger itself was warm-ish, so were the fries, and the bun was a little stale. I did not return it as I am always concerned about returning meals in a burger joint! Would not return there...

1  Thank 2011Ottawa
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Loved their drinks but the food was below average. With all the great places to eat in the Village I would definitely stop in and enjoy their craft brews - the hard Cider was GREAT. But the food, it was luke warm at BEST. We were actually worried about if we were going to get sick. Not sure if we'd enjoy it more if it were hot but we won't go back. Skip this one.........

Phil C, Marketing Director at Moose Tooth Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi NJRanger. Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I apologize for the cold food, that is not acceptable. I hope that you'll give us another shot in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We read about The Moose Tooth online and it sounded great for a family with a 5 year old.There was a wait to get a table so that was a good sign..We did a nice table and the place has a very fun atmosphere especially for families.The menu was very basic and it seemed everything we ordered was either fried or microwaved. I can't complain about the service it was pleasant. Its a cool place to go with children as long as you don't expect great food.

Hi there Roberta. Thanks for leaving us a review! Happy to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and service!