“So good...we ate here twice in one day!”

Bella's Delicatessen
Ranked #37 of 170 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 1 December 2017

My husband and I were walking through the town, and were looking for a spot to have breakfast besides our hotel. Since we were in Lake George in the off season, most places were closed. We stopped into Bella's and had great egg sandwiches, delicious coffee, and very friendly service. After sightseeing for a few hours, we stopped back here for a cup of chicken soup and more great coffee.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The visitor's center recommended this place as a reasonable place to get a bite to eat. The prices were very reasonable. I ordered a cheddar cheese grill cheese which was just under $5. I would have preferred to have had more than 2 slices of cheese in the sandwich by either paying an extra dollar or not gettng the chips that it came with, There was also a customer in the restaurant who had a dog with them. It was not a service dog. I was not comfortable with this.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I work all summer in Lake George, so you get to know the good spots. This is consistently good and you are treated very well. I am a simple eater and usually just get a BLT, but the bread is perfect and the tomatoes are a always fresh.
It's the little things but I appreciate their attitude and their food in a town that needs a customer service lesson all round.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I ordered the turkey BLT and it was delicious. The roll was just right, soft yet crispy on the outside. Turkey was piled high and came with the best crispy bacon.
It was super crowded but after eating there I can understand why. My only complaint was the wait time, but I would do it again since it was worth it.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Our local boat to, walk to, bike to breakfast deli. They are also a full deli. During busy times there is a little wait but it's worth it best in town. Nice shady morning outdoor seating.