“Great Italian in a busy resort town”

Mama Riso's Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 171 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

A getaway weekend for couples found my brother and his wife and myself and mine in Lake George for the fall colors. My brother's wife , Diane loves to check Trip Advisor for the best places to eat and she did not dissappoint. On our last night there we had a hangering for some Italian and she found Mama Riso's. A quiet,cozy restaurant on the outskirts of the hub of town. The atmosphere was inviting, the service friendly and quick, the menu replete with most of anyone's favorites. We enjoyed a fine meal that was just the right portions for all of us. I would recommend this tasty spot when vacationing there for a delightful experience.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Visited Lake George and arrived late, hotel staff recommended, as it was just down the hill. Pleasantly surprised, not very crowded, as we were relatively late, about an hour before closing.
Food was reasonably priced and really good; seafood pasta special was tasty, ample fresh seafood, great sauce. Salad and drinks were just what was needed after a long day of driving from Niagara Falls. Waitress was extra nice and friendly. Wife and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Great Italian atmosphere. Service was efficient when ordering, but a little long waiting for our meal. The food compensated for the wait. Very nice dinner experience.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We wanted some Italian and this was very good. My husband loves fettuccine Alfredo and said his was good. I had spaghetti and meat sauce, also very good.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

From the fresh mozzarella & tomato to the tortellini soup. From Seaford Fra Diablo to pork everything was exceptional. In the middle of a tourist area Mama Rico's is a real gem which would stack up to any Long Island place!