“Yuck ”

Price range: US$2 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Jerks is a favorite among local residents and frequent travelers. We are proud to serve amazing food with friendly customer service in a clean and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you for choosing Pizza Jerks!
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Save your money, pizza was cold and flavorless it was either sitting for a while or reheated barely bad bad bad

Ryan W, Manager at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Hi Michele,

Did you stop in for slices? If you are not satisfied with your order, our staff is more than happy to make it right for you. We also have other options such as wings, salads and subs if pizza wasn't to your liking.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch. Place
Wasn’t too busy. Large menu with a good variety. Options for vegetarians, vegans & gluten free people. Craft beers, 5 on tap. Pizza and cheesy bread was quite good. Service was relatively fast. My only bone to pick was they lived up to the ‘jerk’ name in accosting me on my way to use the restroom to remind me it was only for customers. I’m 8 months pregnant- sorry but I don’t have time to order before using the facilities!

Ryan W, Manager at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Hi Clarice, Thank you for your honest review! I sincerely apologize for our employees response toward you. I'll make sure to address this matter with them. Thank you for stopping by the shop.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed in lake George with a large group for the aderandack nationals car show . We decided to stay at the motel one night and get takeout , and this place has great food.. and if you have ever seen the traffic in the area during the show , you would understand that delivery has to be a nightmare , but they made it there in a good amount of time .
If your in town and want to relax at the motel , I would definitely get food here

Ryan W, Manager at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for the fantastic review! So glad you all enjoyed our product. I hope you stop by the shop again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My family & I stopped in around 8pm after walking around town. It was busy but we were able to secure a table immediately. They offer a variety of creative pizzas as well as classic pizzas. They also offer appetizer/munchie foods, salads, wraps, subs & desserts. It was very hard to choose what to order. We finally settled on a pizza called “Fusion” garlic base sauce, cheese, bacon, onion, spinach & ricotta. It arrived in 15 minutes or so. Perfectly done & tasted amazing. I feel the prices were good for what we got. Will definitely be returning to try something different.

Ryan W, Manager at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

So glad you stopped by Lindsey! The Fusion is a great pick. Thank you for the awesome review, hope to see you all back soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Took a walk to the village in Lake George and ordered a pizza as reviews on the place were very good. The pizza was indeed very good and the service was too. Seems to be a very popular place and even though not on the main street it was fairly busy when we were there around 4pm.

Ryan W, Manager at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

So glad you found us! Thank you for the great review, hope you stop by again soon!