“Excellent Thin Crust”

Price range: US$2 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Jerks is a favorite among local residents and frequent travelers. We are proud to serve amazing food with friendly customer service in a clean and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you for choosing Pizza Jerks!
Reviewed 31 October 2018

We stumbled onto Pizza Jerks, that is located a block off the main street, down an alley next to a tiny Price Chopper grocery store. They have as good a thin crust pizza as I have ever come across. The bacon, ham, pineapple was outstanding and my wife' loved her veggie pizza and it all starts with that great crust. The restaurant is small with table seating, though you order 1st and they also have very reasonable priced beer. This will be one of our 1st stops if we ever get back to Lake George.

Date of visit: October 2018
Ryan W, Manager at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Thank you for this amazing review Mark! We make sure to have a variety of items on our menu for everyone. So glad you and your wife found our shop. Hope you can make it back soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

So glad we found your pizza shop. Very good thin pizza, went the next day to try another one of the different topping slices.

Date of visit: October 2018
Ryan W, Manager at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you for the review and for stopping by! See you again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Save your money, pizza was cold and flavorless it was either sitting for a while or reheated barely bad bad bad

Date of visit: October 2018
Ryan W, Manager at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Hi Michele,

Did you stop in for slices? If you are not satisfied with your order, our staff is more than happy to make it right for you. We also have other options such as wings, salads and subs if pizza wasn't to your liking.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch. Place
Wasn’t too busy. Large menu with a good variety. Options for vegetarians, vegans & gluten free people. Craft beers, 5 on tap. Pizza and cheesy bread was quite good. Service was relatively fast. My only bone to pick was they lived up to the ‘jerk’ name in accosting me on my way to use the restroom to remind me it was only for customers. I’m 8 months pregnant- sorry but I don’t have time to order before using the facilities!

Date of visit: October 2018
Ryan W, Manager at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Hi Clarice, Thank you for your honest review! I sincerely apologize for our employees response toward you. I'll make sure to address this matter with them. Thank you for stopping by the shop.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed in lake George with a large group for the aderandack nationals car show . We decided to stay at the motel one night and get takeout , and this place has great food.. and if you have ever seen the traffic in the area during the show , you would understand that delivery has to be a nightmare , but they made it there in a good amount of time .
If your in town and want to relax at the motel , I would definitely get food here

Date of visit: September 2018
Ryan W, Manager at Pizza Jerks, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for the fantastic review! So glad you all enjoyed our product. I hope you stop by the shop again soon!