Scotty's Lakeside Resort(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$216
Heritage of Lake George Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$189
Hampton.com
US$309
US$269
Comfort Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$200
Hotels.com
US$83
US$72
US$195
Quality Inn Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$220
Admiral Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$170
All reviewsmontcalm suitecheese platterbottle of champagneturn down servicechef adambeautiful castlesmall weddingperson jacuzzigas fireplaceromantic getawayview of lake georgewedding venuejetted tublovely roomthoroughly enjoyed our staysitting areathird floor
Reviewed 30 January 2015

I planned a surprise getaway for my wife and it could not have been more of a success.
From the first phone call to inquire to the last step out the door , it was flawless.
First class rooms , superior service - from the chocolate covered strawberries , turn down service to the bartender to one of the BEST meals we have ever had. If you want to get away, relax and be pampered , this is the place to go . Thank you and we will be back

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
InnatErlowest, General Manager at The Inn at Erlowest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2015

Thank you for choosing Erlowest for your stay. It is always wonderful to help positive feedback on our staff, services and food! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

This was a beautiful experience from the moment we entered the driveway, it was breathtaking. The staff, Jennifer and Joanne, were so accommodating and friendly. The restaurant is outstanding, chef Chris Bonnivier, is so approachable and made the most delicious meals. Chef Chris is so passionate about his food and preparation, it is truly a pleasure to dine there. He takes special requests, without judgement. Lovely experience. I will be back. The rooms were impeccable.

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Bernadette R
InnatErlowest, General Manager at The Inn at Erlowest, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2015

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Inn at Erlowest. Chef Chris loves to make every visit special and we are happy that you experienced that passion first hand!

We hope you will visit us again soon! Everyday is better at Erlowest!!!!

Reviewed 20 January 2015

My girlfriend and I recently stayed in the Montcalm suite and were completely blown away by the level of service and attention to detail the Inn staff displayed as soon as we entered the front door. Every staff member catered to our every need and nothing was overlooked. Even the chef came to fix the fireplace in our room when we were having trouble with it. That right there shows me that a guests stay matters to every employee at this property and they're willing to ensure your experience no matter what needs to be done. I would highly recommend the Inn at Erlowest to anyone who is thinking about coming to Lake George, they're hands down the best place we've stayed at in the area. I know we both look forward to vacationing here again soon.

• Stayed: January 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay with us. We are sorry about the problem with the fireplace in your room, but it allowed us to demonstrate the dedication to service that is Erlowest. Chef Chris is exceptional at everything that he does, starting with outstanding and inspired cuisine! His passion for service extends beyond food and beverage thought as you experienced!

We hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2015

A few years ago we had a wonderful experience at the Inn of Erlowest where we celebrated our mother's 95th birthday. The staff, the meal and the experience were all excellent.

This past Christmas vacation my husband, myself and my adult (20 something) children stopped in and asked if we could see the rooms in anticipation of another family reunion this summer. Marie, who was lovely, told us they were being set up and to come back the next day around 1:30. When we returned and explained we wanted to see the rooms, the woman who was on duty that day (NOT Marie) was very dismissive. Despite the fact that the hotel seemed deserted and there were only two cars in the parking lot, she said that all the rooms were full and we could not see them. We all definitely had the feeling that she wasn't being truthful and just didn't want us going upstairs.

My husband and I have a summer home in Bolton Landing...and we have overflow visitors all the time. Having been treated in this condescending manner, it certainly will lead us to recommend other places rather than Erlowest.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
InnatErlowest, General Manager at The Inn at Erlowest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2015

My apologies for taking so long to respond to your concern regarding our ability to tour the building and show you the rooms. I believe that I have backtracked the timeline to understand why our stay would have been reluctant to show our rooms. It was surprising to me to read about you experience since the activity that our front desk loves to participate in is the Inn tour!

From what I can piece together, on your return visit, we were not able to show you the rooms because they were occupied. The reason why the parking area was relatively empty was that our guests were part of a wedding party at Erlowest that day. At the time you can to the Inn, the wedding was underway, explaining why cars were not in the car park.

I apologize for our recommendation the day before. On normal days, our rooms have been cleaned and we are waiting for the current day check-ins when your arrived. This time it was different since guests were staying over for the wedding.

I would like to extend an offer for you to come visit Erlowest again. We would love to show you and your friends our facilities and our capabilities. Perhaps you would consider a dinner with us and we could show you the property at that time.

If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a tour, please reach out to me directly. I can be reached most easily through our front desk at 518.668.5928.

Regards... Frank Dittrich, General Manager

Reviewed 9 January 2015

I had to be at the Inn for a local event for The Chamber Of Commerce. While there, I was fortunate enough to have a tour through the Inn itself. The suites, themselves are beautiful beyond belief. It would be hard to choose which one to stay in. The delightful woman, that took us through the suites, brought each and every room to life, as she pointed out so much about the Inn itself. I believe her name was Joanne. By the time we were through the tour I definetly had the feeling that I wanted to stay there. As I said before I am a local man from South Glens Falls.
Michael A

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Frank D, General Manager at The Inn at Erlowest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2015

Thank you for sharing your observations from your recent visit with us in December. Joanne is our "historical expert" on Erlowest and most likely helped you with you tour,

Erlowest is a great choice whether you come from near or far. We are open year round for lodging accommodations and our Four Diamond restaurant is open Thursdays through Monday.

We hope to see you again soon!