“Great Way To End My Weekend ”
Review of Balanced Bodywork

Balanced Bodywork
More attraction details
Owner description: Located above High Peaks Cyclery, Balanced Bodywork's studio is convenient and comfortable with free and easy parking. The studio features 4 treatment rooms, two of which can accomodate couples massages, with a comfortable lounge.Access the studio directly from the parking lot.
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I was in LP for the weekend for a conference with my partner. I made massage appointments for us a few days before we left for LP. Our massages were the best we've had!!! We left relaxed and ready for our 3.5 hour trip back home. I'd definitely recommend.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"masseuse"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 1 October 2016

My husband and I were given a gift certificate for a couples massage for Valentines Day by our daughter!! I was excited!! My husband, having never had a massage, was nervous!! Well now he is a believer and wants to do this every month!! The massage therapists were wonderful and professional and we both felt great when we left!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a treat while visiting Lake Placid!! Great job Balanced Bodyworks!!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I receive massage about once a month at home, but needed stress relief and had some physical issues to work on. Kate was PHENOMENAL! She was intuitive, respectful, and gifted! I came out of there not just relaxed, but pain free and TENDERIZED! Great massage - can't wait to get back to Lake Placid and book her again!

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

This was my fourth time visiting balanced body works and I can honestly say the best massage I have ever had! When I called they got both my friend and I in right away. Since I had been there before they gave me a generous discount and we're very friendly from the start. My massage therapist, Shelly, did a fantastic job! She went above and beyond using heat and a special balm that smelled amazing. Her technique was very detailed. I felt relaxed and welcomed; I would not choose another place in lake placid to get massage. A+

2  Thank Megan D