“Our anticipated couples massage was worth every penny!”
Review of Balanced Bodywork

Balanced Bodywork
More attraction details
Owner description: Located above High Peaks Cyclery, Balanced Bodywork's studio is convenient and comfortable with free and easy parking. The studio features 4 treatment rooms, two of which can accomodate couples massages, with a comfortable lounge.Access the studio directly from the parking lot.
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We had a quick getaway to Lake Placid. I did some research on getting a couples massage while we were there. I looked at several of the resorts in town and they wanted between $275.00 and $325.00 for a couples massage. Then, as always, I found what I was looking for on Trip Advisor. We had a terrific couples massage for the grand total of $150.00. The reviews were great and so I thought we would try it. The massage was terrific! We had a wonderful time, the masseuse was attentive the the wrist I had broken two months ago. While this was a simple setting, tucked away in a second story storefront in town, the experience was worth every penny and we will be going back!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"masseuse"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 24 April 2017

My husband and I have visited Balanced Bodywork several times on our trips to Lake Placid. Over the years we have had several different therapists, but always a great experience! This time was no exception! We decided not to have the "couples massage" this time, and just had our massages in individual rooms. So relaxing, and my therapist was able to work on some trouble areas with me using massage and cupping. The location is convenient, and the service is professional. Will go back again and again. Thanks BB!

1  Thank Baby-whisperer211
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I was in LP for the weekend for a conference with my partner. I made massage appointments for us a few days before we left for LP. Our massages were the best we've had!!! We left relaxed and ready for our 3.5 hour trip back home. I'd definitely recommend.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

My husband and I were given a gift certificate for a couples massage for Valentines Day by our daughter!! I was excited!! My husband, having never had a massage, was nervous!! Well now he is a believer and wants to do this every month!! The massage therapists were wonderful and professional and we both felt great when we left!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a treat while visiting Lake Placid!! Great job Balanced Bodyworks!!