“Fun afternoon!”

Southern Tier Brewery
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We stopped in for lunch - I mean if you're close by you should! We were in The Empty Pint which is their restaurant. Beer is amazing (let's face it, that's really what they're known for) but the food was good too! We shared a meatloaf sandwich and had their special side of the day - the macaroni and cheese. Very good.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Southern Tier after hearing about it for a lomg time. I saw a post about their new grape gose and my friends and I decided to go. It was cold enought to see your breath on the enclosed patio so we waited for a table inside.
We got the Grape Gose, it was tart and tasty. The Raspberry White was also good but the Thick Mint really was the best for me. I liked it so much I bought a four pack to go.
We had lunch as well. My friend and I split both the rueben and the favorite pulled pork. Both were great!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

A great microbrewery with a fun atmosphere. There is an outdoor band shell for entertainment. They also offer good bar food and many beer choices.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

The empty pint (restaurant) has good food but is unreasonably crowded and no flights. Upstairs at the tap room we had a very pleasant flight overlooking the actual brewery. Next time I’ll eat somewhere else and go straight to the taproom. Tip: :$15 tour includes a flight that costs $10 alone.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Have liked drinking southern tier beer so we decided to visit the brewery in lakewood NY.Fitsy, it's hard to figure out how to get there. It is located in a business Park with no street name sign.Next you have to figure out where to go.bif you go left , it is the brewery with tours a restaurant and a tasting room. If you continue farther on the right is their distillery with a tasting room and even farther on left is the bottling plant. So we went to the brewery. There are quite a few stairs to reach the second floor tasting room. It has a nice view they the glass of the production area below.But you can only purchase a tasting flight of beer despite all the signs listing glasses. Downstairs is a small bar area tightly fit in next to the restaurant tables.tjere was no one to great you on the day we went and bar was too crowded to get service. There is an outdoor area and covered patio that would be nice on warmer weather.First photo is from upstairs brewery tasting room,second is of the distillery tasting room.