“Take the tour”

Southern Tier Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Lakewood
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Was here with a friend, took the guided tour, enjoyed the guide’s enthusiastic style. He likes his job and knows a lot - this makes the whole guided tour interesting as fun. Ok to ask questions- he will answer and explain - we enjoyed it all.

If you like beer and good food in a brewery environment this is where you go.
Thanks.

"second floor"
"outside patio"
"new york"

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve tasted Southern Tier beers many times and this was my first visit. I had a sampler of 4 beers and tasted a couple of others. My fave continues to be Pumking, it is absolutely delicious. ST has a very wide selection of their beers on tap and available for takeaway. It’s a gorgeous ski lodge type of building and there is a nice bar food menu too. I ordered a pastrami sandwich and while tasty, it is served on what seems to be regular slices toast and is cut pretty thick so it becomes quite a mess as you eat it. You have to bite it and use your hands to kind of rip it. We also had an order of nachos with everything on them and they were delicious. Very fun time, we’ll go back.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

My husband and friends are big fans of the Pumking and we drove hours to visit this place, it was worth the visit. Friendly staff, great beer and tasty food. You will easily spend lots of money here, but its good value. I hear they have live music, but it was not present when we visited. The place is busy, it may be tough to get a table at times. Not all beers are served on tap - which is a bit of a disappointment, but you can buy it separately. Prices are way better than retail - so stock up!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We stopped by twice while we were staying in the area. Very casual and great if you have young kids. Food and drink is ordered inside.Then you get a table and wait for it to be brought to you. The food was good and reasonably priced. Bring a blanket and relax on the grass. Loved this atmosphere. Especially if you are a beer drinker!