“Quick Meal after Shopping at the Mall”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #23 of 39 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Wait staff were friendly, efficient and courtesy. The restaurant was extremely clean versus other fast food chains. Lots of choices - as always the curly fries and classic roast beef were a hit.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

In the world of fast food somehow Arby's seems to survive. I hadn't eaten there in a long time so I went through the drive through for a quick lunch. I had the roast beef sandwich and a drink. It came out in a few minutes and off I went to find a spot near by to eat it in my car. I unwrapped it and was a little surprised how small it was. I quickly ate it and was on my way. The flavor was good, but with all the choices near by I'm not sure I have a reason to come back any time soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Your typical Arbys. Can't say I've ever been disappointed in any of their food. Love their Cherry Turnovers!