“Amazing sandwiches with gluten free options”
Review of Broadway Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Broadway Deli
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I visit the Broadway Deli everytime I am in Lancaster. The sandwiches and homemade soups are amazing. Since half of my family has celiac disease, dining out is always a concern. I am always happy with the meals here. Never an issue with cross contamination and the owner is fully knowledgeable in special dietary needs. The non-celiacs love the food too. The sandwiches are definitely NYC style with heaps of meat, cheese, and toppings. The homemade soups are amazing. Plus, you can purchase meats, cheeses, sides, and frozen items too. Definitely worth more than the price paid!

1  Thank Charlene C

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Majority of the menu is available Gluten Free and the food was great and free from cross contamination.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We frequent this Deli at least once a week. I have never been able to eat a full sandwich -- they are GINORMOUS! The fish fry is tasty, soups are delicious (the chicken gumbo is my personal favorite) and salads are creative and fresh. We've ordered sandwich platters, cookie platters and fruit and cheese platters. Prices are great, service is friendly and quick.

1  Thank 30reception
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Looked for a quick place to grab a sandwich & this looked good on Trip Advisor. The place is located in a small strip mall (3 businesses there) with outdoor seating available. Being a nice day we chose the last one of 3 umbrella tables; they had 3 other high tops without umbrellas as well as indoor booths/tables. I ordered the Reuben sandwich on rye & my colleague ordered the Steak tenderloin on a roll. The Reuben was one of the best; piled high "shaved" corned beef with Swiss cheese, & sauerkraut topping.
My colleague also was equally impressed with his steak tenderloin sandwich. The one thing I hadn't noticed until well into devouring my sandwich...no pickle or chips. But quite frankly the portion was so good, it didn't detract from the experience. Definitely on my list to return.

1  Thank akacliff
Reviewed 28 August 2016

We're fussy. We don't like pre-cut Deli meat in the case like the two major chain grocery stores have. When you ask for only 1/4 lb. but cut paper thin, the clerk gives you " the look". We tried the Broadway Deli twice. They do not pre-cut because they are a small store. Both times we stressed " paper thin, almost falling apart ". They said OK. It ended up being just as thick as the big stores. Dash's does cut it to our request, but it's 8 miles away. Too far for such a small amount. So, for fussy customers, it's drive 20+ minutes, or pay for what you don't want. So much for customer service.