“great food”

99 Brick Oven Bar & Grille
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

It’s so nice that they do take away. The pizza is great and the linguine with clam sauce is awesome. They have real clams in the shell.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We visited this establishment on a Sunday evening for dinner. There was no wait. Smaller seating area but nice. We ordered rosettes, pizza and brick oven bbq wings. Food was delish! The wings were amazing! The only negative was even though they were not busy we received pizza and rosettes about 10 min before wings came out.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

My daughter and I Love to eat here! Their authentic Italian style pizza is Outstanding! as well as many of their other dishes. Good quality dining

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Honestly I have driven by the spot several times before my son recommended it. The Pizza we ordered was very good, and the dough is homemade. You can watch the dough being made in the upper section of the restaurant. I would definitely come back to try something else.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

They are a tad pricey, but their thin NY style pizzas are quite tasty. My wife and I enjoy coming here occasionally. She had an Alfredo dish that she absolutely loved as well.

Date of visit: May 2018