“A,ways friendly staff, great food !”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Ranked #33 of 66 Restaurants in Larchmont
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Anytime we feel like sushi or sashimi and we are in the area, we get them from Wasabi. Either order take out ,or order there. Staff is always friendly and food tastes great. Good prices for the value too. Sushi is great and some of the signature dishes are excellent.
Will return again.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

I ordered some sushi with broccoli, I get first my sushi and then, I was waiting more than 25 minutes to have my broccoli so I decide to leave because it was so long service
Suchi was ok but not exceptional

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Very good food, nice atmosphere, quieter than many other restaurants, good service, fair prices, good for takeout and delivery too.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

Nothing to dislike. They have many options and all the food is delicious. they have an amazing amount of sushi options with various sauces and glazes as well to make the selection even better. Staff is friendly and I have never had to wait for a table!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Loved the sushi. The restaurant has good service, nice atmosphere and fresh sushi. They serve both lunch and dinner. I've been there for both and it's been equally good. My kids love the sesame chicken dish. They also have a great sea weed salad.