“Excellent sushi, service could be better”

Yang's Asian Bistro
Ranked #16 of 149 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I went here with my wife before dinner rush. We got crab rangoon, shrimp lo mein, and variety of sushi. I was extremely pleased with the sushi. I am new to the area and haven't found an Asian fusion restaurant that really satisfies me because my wife does not like sushi. Her meal was also very good she said. My only complaint is service. It took 15 minutes for our server to bring my wife a second glass of wine, but that is my only complaint. All-in- all, I give this 4 out of 5 stars and I will definitely be back. Also, very lovely decor and atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We can't wait to go back! We paid $19 for both of us to have lunch. My husband ordered the bento box with basil chicken and it was great. We especially loved their fried rice. We have never had such amazing fried rice. I would even order that alone with maybe chicken next time. It was just that good. I ordered a spicy shrimp sushi roll and the Boston roll. They were both excellent. We especially love the fact that both of our lunch specials came with soup and salad. This place is great!!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Stopped in for the first time for lunch and was really impressed - menu includes Japanese, Chinese and Thai options, including sushi. Very hard to choose from all the appealling offerings! The lunch bento boxes are huge! The luncheon selection portions are huge. Every item included was fresh tasting and delicious. I look forward to going back!

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Usually I'm skeptical of reviews but this time they're right on.
Good clean nice decor with food to match!
I had sushi both presentation and flavor were excellent. Salad crisp fresh and dressing very good as was miso soup.
Green Tea Ice cream very creamy and tasty.
Service prompt and polite.
Menu quite varied. Lots of choices.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Great place to get Chinese/Thai food-- close to home and always fabulous!! Had the Thai Seafood Combo- plenty of shrimp & scallops and just the right "heat", not too spicy and not too bland.