“Bento Boxes to Go”

Yang's Asian Bistro
Ranked #16 of 148 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

As my title suggests this is what we opted for when we visited Yangs in Newton Plaza.

I had the tempura shrimp bento box with fried rice and other assorted vegetables while my wife had the General Tsos Chicken Bento box with the spring rolls and vegetables.

The wait was around 20 minutes and this was after we called in the orders. There was 4 orders total but none of the boxes were ready when we went there.

However they have a small bar, and we could have had a drink be we opted not to.

The girl at the bar kept us amused by talking and joking with us. She was a sweetheart.

The food was cooked perfectly and was very flavorful and was more than enough to satisfy our hunger.

I would recommend a visit here for either a sit down meal or take-out. They accept all major credit cards except American Express.

Check them out and taste the different Asian delights.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Best hibachi combo in town. Wonderful soup and salad to start. Followed by hibachi in a delicate sauce with lightly prepared noodles and fried rice. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Restaurant offers sushi and Chinese food. Food is freshly prepared and staff is very attentive. Portions are very generous. The location is family friendly but they also offer some secluded tables.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Been upstate for 3 years & have yet to find a good Chinese or Thai restaurant. We discovered Yang's purely by accident & decided to give it a try. The food was very high quality! The only thing I didn't care for was the Won Ton soup. It's just a personal preference of mine but I prefer my Won Tons a bit thicker. The Won Ton skin was so very delicate (I'm sure most people prefer that). The service needed a tiny bit of improvement. Waited a long time for the soup & the waiter didn't even give us water until we asked. I think the wait staff needs improvement but the food is excellent. Going back as soon as possible to try more of the menu!!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

This was the worst service . We were seated right away it took about 10 minutes to get a drink then they brought our appetizers crab Rangoon's which were good but no plates
Are you drinks came after our appetizers . They gave us the wrong sushi . Tasted stale and the chicken mango was OK . You're going to order it for Take out probably work out but as far as sitting in there and eating I don't recommend it .

2  Thank koochemon