“mostly good chinese food”
Review of J's Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
J's Kitchen
Ranked #39 of 148 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 January 2017

i have never had j's kitchen until this evening.we did not feel like going out to et, and ourfavorite restaurant does not deliver. so we read the reviewsand decided to give them a try.First the hot and sour soup was excellent.the fried dumplings were good but had softened somewhat. they were flavorful but a bit soggy.and lastt the general tso chicken special was mostly quite good, the egg roll seemed like it had been sitting a little while. overall good food, not as good as our favorite place but a close second. would try again

Reviewed 13 November 2016

after a few years of going to a nearby competitor and being pleased , I tried J's ..wish I did sooner. EXCELLENT food , good prices , varied menu as far as Chinese fast food is concerned. Their teriyaki chicken sticks are fantastic !

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best Chinese food in the area. Everything was delicious. This will definitely be our go to place from now on.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is our 'go to' place when we at our desks and want great sushi, reasonable prices, and fast delivery. Try the sweet potato sushi.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

Sept. 29. This was my first attempt at ordering online, and I was a long, long way from home, having landed very late at the Travelodge after looking my eyes out for something remotely resembling a motel. (Is there a law in NY State that forbids them to advertise?!) It was about to POUR (northern troughs of Hurricane Joaquin), I was extremely hungry, and there was not really a foodplace in reach… Me, being tired, checked a few places, found them riddled with the usual troll reviews, and decided at random, and by nearness. Login with Mealeo worked at once, the non-steady location was accepted immediately! This was GREAT! …So, I ordered Crispy Orange Flavour Beef, some Wonton Soup, and a Fanta. Officially, J's would take about 45-60 mins, but the guy was at the door in about 20 mins, and wouldn't even wait for me to fetch some extra tip! And the food was gorgeous: first, a perfect Wonton Soup that I could've had more of after that cold day on the Idian Chieftain. Had I but known- there were different sizes on offer, after all, but... The beef (should've been duck, really) had a thick delicious layer of extremely orangey stuff around and the portion lasted me the next night, too. It came w/ rice of course, a couple of sauces, fortune cookie, etc… Prices aren't the lowest, but the food is great! Brilliant!

Been to J's Kitchen? Share your experiences!