“Yum”
Review of Sherwood Diner

Sherwood Diner
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Lawrence
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Diner Resteraunt serving the community for over 50 years. 15 Minute Drive form NY JFK Airport (5 miles)
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Been coming here for over 20 years. The Sherwood never lets me down. Good food and service. Great local stop.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Went to breakfast with my girlfriend. She is very fussy but gave her meal the thumbs up. I had a roll with two friend eggs and a large tomato juice.
Before we left I had to use the bathroom, as did my partner. To my glee it was spotless. I shared this with the manager.
I go here for lunch every three months with my good friend Jamie. We enjoy the company and the food. Service of course depends on your server.
No problem with the sherwood. They even let my cousin play mah jong in the back room.
A vestige if the glory days of goodfellas.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

The service is slow and inattentive. The food is less then average at best. The only good thing I can say about this diner is; if your desperate for something to eat, they are open 24 hours a day.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Stopped by with some friends for lunch. The waiter was pleasant and food good with large portions. The ladies could only eat half the portion and brought the rest home. I would recommend.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

Due to the close proximity to my hotel, my hosts treated me to breakfast and dinner at this diner. I really enjoyed the extensive menu and the food was great! The wait staff were all very friendly and (except during dinner) attentive to our table's needs. Can't go wrong here!