“Gyros”

Add it.
Cusmos Greek American Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 84 Restaurants in Lindenhurst
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We have been going here for take-out for many years.The gyros are by far the best in the area.You will love them...

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

*****A GREEK'S REVIEW*****

I recently had Cusmos's pork souvlaki wrap and I was pleasantly surprised. Years ago, I had eaten at this place when it was owned by a non-Greek and the food was virtually inedible let alone not traditionally Greek. That owner was a nice enough man and all, but I had wished Greeks were running the place so that I could experience the 'real thing' when it comes to souvlakis. Fast forward to last night and I am a happy Greek. The portion was huge and the pork was succulent and delicious. I ordered mine with all the trimmings ('komple', as we say in Greece) and loved every sauce-dripping moment of it. The lady at the counter, Eleni, was super friendly and so was the young girl with the blonde hair. I highly recommend this spot to my Lindy brethren.

- Dino from St. Nicholas Church

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Our 15th year as owners and still extremely delighted with the facilities, staff and great location. Ana and Iliana very helpful at front desk. Pepe in spa is wonderful. Felix handles activities with a great Mexican charm and skill.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

We wnet in to have a quick bite to eat of Greek food.
The place is small and right off the bat, it was dingy and need a SERIOUS cleaning.
I went into the bathroom - it was totally disgusting.
I told my wife, it's time to go.
I can't imagine the cooking area if the bathroom is that dirty.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

After reading other reviews, I thought maybe I was being unfair or that I caught them on a bad day, so I tried again.

I was right the first time.