“Hands down the best sushi”
Review of Ocean Sushi

Ocean Sushi
Ranked #29 of 119 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Ocean Sushi is by far the best sushi restaurant in CNY and I have been to every one of them! Their rolls are unique and delicious! Get the Firecracker roll. I highly recommend it! This place is awesome!

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Met some friends for dinner and was very pleased with our first experience. The owner was very attentive and even played with our 9 month old son. He checked on us while we were deciding on our order and updated the he'd so he could start earlier on our rolls because we ordered a decent amount of food. We were served quickly and the food was delicious. Will definitely come back!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This place is hidden in a plaza on Rt. 57 in Liverpool and I would've never known it existed if it wasn't for Trip Advisor. The service isn't great. You're expected to seat yourself and signal that you're ready to order. The best thing (and I suppose the only important thing) is the food. The two rolls I ordered were delicious and well-priced. I would definitely come back but would most likely order my food as takeout.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

He was very mad when I asked Him FOR Ponzu an Yuzu .
He said this is a Japanese RESTAURANT!
He don't Know what it is

Reviewed 30 April 2016

A year ago, I was given the names of four sushi restaurants by an experienced person, and Ocean Sushi was at the top of the list. It has stayed there, in my opinion, and I go there often. The service is friendly and really very fast, all things considered. You simply will not find better sushi and sashimi anywhere in the area. This place could operate successfully in New York City.