“Best Thai food I've ever had”

Bangkok Thai Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 118 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bangkok Thai Restaurant is a family owned and run establishment. We offer an authentic Thai food experience, with dishes made in the rich Thai tradition.
Reviewed 13 November 2016

The owners are wonderful in this truly fantastic restaurant. The food is the best Thai that I have ever had and I try them all. Really a delight.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Went fri 7th Oct in the evening .services was OK, not rude but not welcoming either she smiled in all the right places that was about it. Food was taste but had very little meat in. one of our dishes the Thai curry there was 3 pieces , it was all sauce when I spoke to the waitress her response was IT'S WEIGHTED hmm ??? Drinks were expensive a small vodka/coke £6. Don't recommend it if you want value for money deffo not the place to go... if you want a Thai sauce with little meat and expensive drinks then go for it .

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Not only is this place some of the best Thai food I've had its also very easy on the wallet. The food is wonderful and as your enjoying your dinner the owner comes around and meets everyone to make sure that your food and experience is as good as you would expect it to be.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

It was nearly empty on a weeknight at 6PM. Therefore, service was superb. The food was very good, but there was not enough meat in my noodle dish for my taste. The medium is a little spicy and the mild very sweet. Just an FYI to help you order. The prices are average. What is excellent is the homemade coconut ice cream! If going later in the evening, call and reserve your serving, as it goes fast.

1  Thank Dianne D
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

After reading glowing reviews I decided to try this overpriced sadly depressing place. When I entered alone being a single woman; they gave me the furthest seat from the door, almost in the kitchen , and provided me with a waitress who knew absolutely nothing about Thai food ( or even food in general).
I asked for her suggestion as everything on the badly presented menu looked like the same dish and she said " try the chicken with rice, it's my favorite " then I said excuse me I'm looking for some thing low carb because I am diabetic"and she said " try the rice then".
Finally I chose what seemed like it might be a beef curry stew . Turned out it was so sweet it was like pudding .
I feel she would have at least warned me that it was very sweet.
When I complained that it was too sweet she said "ok" then just turned and walked away as if to say "too bad, you ordered it!"
Thanks but no thanks