“Happening Place with great food”
Review of Casa Enrique

Casa Enrique
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Enrique is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I test a Mexican restaurant by their mole sauce. The chicken mole here was exceptional. If I could have licked the plate I would have. The margaritas were well made too, with fresh ingredients. Tight seating, I ate at the bar. Lots of people but no wait.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a surprise to find in this small place such amazing food. The Ceviche is fantastic, The Pollo con Mole, The Chile Relleno and the Pozole were absolutely delicious. Do not expect a Tacos Place, they do have them but this is about tasting and enjoying the real Mexican gourmet food. We just fell in love with this place and for sure we will come back

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Repeat customer but in order to get full you need to eat chips, which are good. The portions are very small but delicious.
We felt a quiet rush from their staff on a bust night. Food a 9, service 8, noise factor 2, bill for value 5. Frankly not worth a long trip to eat here.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I went to this wonderful little place with my husband for the first time after work.
From the moment I entered I felt that it was going to be great. We were seated in the cozy little court yard, staff super friendly and very helpful
We ordered margaritas, the cucumber one was amazing and so refreshing in a hot summer evening, yummy!
The salsa with chips was amazing. We ordered the albóndigas en chipotle, chile relleno and the Chamorro de borrego and oh wow! Food was incredible and the ambiance was perfect
By the way, lots of families there and I saw this cutie pie little girl wanting to eat all the guacamole from her parents plate, cute

Reviewed 15 February 2018

My husband and I have eaten here twice in the last few months and both times it has been excellent. The place is always packed for a reason! Everything we have tried met our expectations and then some. Make sure to make a reservation weeks in advance!