“Decent On Time Flight”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 29 December 2019

Was expecting poor service, late arrival and cramped
seating and got the opposite.The cost was reasonable
and I actually got into Newark early! By the way, Orlando
International was a sub par airport...next time I am leaving
out of Tampa (and parking was ridiculously bad and way too
expensive at Orlando International)!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (17,793)

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

The staff on the plane was very friendly but the seats on our plane were filthy. My wife has a habit of taking Lysol wipes to clean the seats and the food tray on our many trips. This Embraer was the first flight I’ve taken that the wipes came out black from cleaning our seats and I had to use multiple wipes to get them clean while our next flight on Delta the plane was old but the seats were clean ( a thumbs down for JetBlue and a thumbs up for Delta)

2  Thank Ejvalls
Reviewed 29 December 2019

We had a 5:49pm direct flight to Boston scheduled that was delayed several time WITHOUT an event of weather. I had our 10 year old and 2 year old with us. We flew out at 9:10pm and needed to wake everyone up at 2:30am to offload the plane and our check baggage to go through customs in NY then re check our bags, go through security again to then sit on the tarmac for operational errors. One of the flight attendants was complaining the entire flight about how she was being forced to work 24 hours as she was on call. For the second flight she was not working just speaking loudly as we were all trying to sleep. My 2 year old was crying because we kept needing to wake him up for all of the transitions. I was texting with and called customer support and was not offered any type of solution other than I would need to wait 7 days for them to evaluate the flight and credit that would be issued. HORRIBLE!

5  Thank Khennessey13
Reviewed 29 December 2019

I recently had a shoulder surgery and had to wear a sling. The ticketing agent was gracious to ensure I had a good seat so I wouldn't get my shoulder accidentally bumped. Additionally he had someone assist me with my carry on bag since I couldn't use both my arms to put it in the overhead compartment.

I had two flights and both were phenomenal. On both, the pilot had smooth landings and the flight attendants were very courteous.

Lastly since I am a veteran, they did not charge me for my checked bag. AWESOME!!!

Date of travel: August 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Arino123
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

Booked 2x this year for JetBlue Vacation’s ( Aruba and Orlando) had direct flights and resort with great price!
Tried pricing Disney vacation with Tampa airport and ended up saving $500.

2  Thank Soza1106
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.