“Gimmicky”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 15 August 2021

$86 dollars for a seat, $35 dollars forced to check carry on bags, $35 for regular luggage this “low cost” has all the tricks to squeeze you. I forgot to mention, they’re mostly late.

Date of travel: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (18,273)

Reviewed 14 August 2021

The airline changed our direct flight from JFK to San Jose Costa Rica to having a stop in Fort Lauderdale. The lay over was delayed and due to a discrepancy over a health form, we ended up missing the flight. We had to stay a night in Fort Lauderdale at our own cost as jetblue has only one flight a day from Fort Lauderdale to San Jose. Our return flight was scheduled for 11:45 pm yet again was delayed until nearly 2 am. Terrible organization and no compensation. There is clearly something wrong if flights are constantly being changed or delayed.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Paying for all baggage’s is a robbery! No Carrie ons on the plane at all. $105 for a back pack and two Carrie on (party of 4)
No more y jet blue! Never on my life !

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Got on the flight and they didnt have our flight path, waited two hours on the plane just for them to say they were out of gas, went back to the airport and waited another 2 hours due to weathwe. This was the worst plane experience they were very unprofessional the whole time and i will never fly with them again.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

I traveled from Fort Lauderdale to JFK in July. When I tell you disfunction at its finest. The flight was delayed for hours and then canceled. That was just one way. Then coming back you would think the flight would be a bit more normal? Plane issues holding us while taxiing for nearly 4 hours. Then after that nightmare I try to at the very least claim my points for the flight right? Wrong rejected my request for zero reason and would not give me my points earned. Then I tried to call 5 different times and every single time I do contact, the wait grows. I’m currently on hold for 6 hours. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I have never seen an airline like this. Zero customer service. I rather book spirit!

Date of travel: July 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.