“More Sake”

Lumix Hibachi & Sushi
Ranked #8 of 77 Restaurants in Lynbrook
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I went there on a Saturday with my wife and two other wonderful couples. We liked the ambiance and the food was very good.I didnt make reservations but upon arrival we were seated right away.Our chef was very good and kept everyone engaged. I would definitely recommend this place and I will be back.

1  Thank Derrick A

Reviewed 14 September 2015

This restaurant was recommended by a co-worker and I must say it was incredible. Food was incredible and the atmosphere was unforgettable.

1  Thank Latoya P
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

Disorganized, we waited over 45 minutes for a hibachi table even though we had a reservation. I have eaten there before and frankly it's not worth there hassle. Go to Kashi in Rockville Centre instead.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

Been here a few times and i wish I could go more. The food is good Hibachi and sushi and the place is big so usually not a wait. The best part is the chefs. They do a great show and interact with the crowd while cooking. I would recommend for groups or special occasions.

1  Thank JoeKool79
Reviewed 20 February 2015

I came to this restaurant the day before valentines with my boyfriend. I was so surprised to see a restaurant like this in so close to home. We had reservations and were seated right away. There are 2 dining areas. One with regular seating and booths (very nice and modern feel). Another seating area, was around the grill. The waitress was very nice and attentive. The chief was entertaining and nice as well, offering saki and telling jokes.The food was great. The price was great and the overall vibe I absolutely love. It reminds me of Benihana, but with a nicer vibe and feel. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. In fact I am going with a girlfriend tonight. Oh and by the way, the food was served hibachi style.... chicken, shrimp,scallops,steak, rice, noodles, etc. They also offer sushi.

1  Thank Chrissy4985