Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$118
Expedia.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
HIExpress.comUS$118
eDreamsUS$118
Trip.comUS$133
All reviews pool and hot tub pancake maker yogurt breakfast was amazing hot breakfast great bed located close king suite mo's restaurant a great place to stay would definitely stay here again new york walmart fridge pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

Love the staff. They are friendly and professional. I’m traveling with my daughter who has special needs and they are helpful and accommodating. I’ll always stay here when I’m in town and I recommend this location. Aldi’s and Walmart is right across the street and a great pub within walking distance!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ScrabbleMomOf1
Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

With large rooms, a complimentary breakfast and easy access to the highways, the mountain, and Mo’s, the Holiday Inn Express is a great place to stay in the Malone area.

It is relatively new and very well maintained. The rooms are clean and well equipped with coffee, microwave, fridge to make it comfortable for the traveler (with or without family). There are large TV’s in the room. The beds and pillows are very comfy (and I’m a pillow snob with an aching back).

The breakfast is extensive. Hot breakfast options, cereal, yogurt and the ever so popular pancake maker means everyone will be happy before you hit the slopes or hit the road.

There is also a pool and hot tub!

There is a small convenience store in the lobby, and Mo’s restaurant is just steps away (and may deliver???).

Whether passing through or staying for a while, the Holiday Inn express is a great option for Malone and surrounding area.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ziggy_camp
Reviewed 20 November 2019

We stayed here a few weeks ago for a family funeral. Everyone we encountered was kind and helpful. The key for me is cleanliness and let me tell you - beyond clean!! We are in the hospitality business and I can't help but look for certain things when I come into a room. These rooms were beautiful! I have to admit I was hesitant to stay here, as the chain itself doesn't always get a good reputation. I really cannot say enough how happy I was, knowing my room and the bathroom were spotless! The bed was very comfortable too. When traveling, you need to stay here. Also love that Mo's restaurant is just a short walk through the parking lot.

Date of stay: November 2019
HIEMaloneStaff, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malone, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2019

Dear KB A, we would like to extend our deepest sympathies for your loss. We are happy to hear that the hotel was a place of comfort to you. We take great pride in our cleanliness as we know that is key to making sure our guest enjoy
their stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you to Malone.
Wishing you a great Holiday Season,
Toni

Reviewed 18 October 2019

My son and his fiance had moved to New York this past summer. They were just married October 12th in Malone. The wedding party stayed at this hotel. Me and my husband fell in love with Malone. The hotel was very clean. Our view from the room was beautiful. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The king rooms were spacious. There were more than enough pillows on the bed. The bride had a king suite and it was huge. You could see the mountains and there were always geese resting in the field. Staff were all friendly. The breakfast was amazing. They had a pancake maker that took no time to make 2 pancakes. They also had eggs, meat, cinnamon rolls, bread, danishes, yogurt, oatmeal and so on. The lady running the continental breakfast was the best. She was working her butt off and making sure that everyone had what they needed. She was quick to replace the food and wipe down tables as well. She deserves a raise.

The indoor pool and hot tub was relaxing. There was plenty of parking and numerous restaurants nearby. There was also a WalMart right down the road in case you forgot to pack something,

The only compliant I would have is that there is only one switch in the bathroom which means that if you cut the light on, the fan would also come on which is no big deal. The lighting in the bathroom could stand to be a little brighter as well.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Forth floor odd numbered rooms
Date of stay: October 2019
Michael D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malone, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Well hello unctrhl1968!

Congrats to your son and his new bride :)

Thank you very much for the wonderful review of our hotel property! We appreciate that you enjoyed our Malone hotel experience and I have passed your sentiments on to our team. Our breakfast team is especially tickled by your comments. I have an idea to solve the light switch issue and will work to implement so your next stay will be even better :)

We look forward to seeing you in Malone again soon! Perhaps you could try out one of our awesome Titus Mountain Ski, Tube, & Stay packages in the future :)

Kind regards,

Michael Doran

Reviewed 20 September 2019

We were a group of 12 in Malone for a golf weekend. It was the 4th or 5th year that we're golfed at the Malone Golf Club in Fall. Each prior year we had stayed at the Akwesasne Casino Hotel but they stopped offering a golf package so we figured to save the 30 minute drive and stay in Malone. The experience was top notch. Andrea at the front desk was wonderful and completely on top of things checking in the 12 of us individually without
issue. Her recommendation of Donovan's for dinner was perfect too. She even arranged the meeting room for an after dinner poker game.

As for the hotel itself it is modern and clean with easy parking. Rooms were a nice size and well equipped. The included breakfast was quite extensive with pancakes, eggs, meats, potatoes, oatmeal, cereals, breads, juices, etc. In fact even later in the day there are some coffee, cookies, yogurts, apples, etc left out.

If I had to find something to complain about it would be that the hot tub was not available during our weekend, but stuff happens ....

All in all we're planning to return next September even if the casino hotel is an option.

Date of stay: September 2019
Michael D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malone, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Hello Allan G!

Hope you are having a great day :) We really enjoy golf season thanks to groups like yours!

Thank you for leaving us a review - your feedback is much appreciated. Our staff always enjoys helping in all the ways that you pointed out - we will pass along the great sentiments! We are so very glad your group enjoyed our hot breakfast as well :) My apologies regarding the hot tub and thank you for being so understanding.

We look forward to seeing you next year! Please feel free to ask for me when you call to reserve your group's dates next year.

Best,