US$198
US$176
HIExpress.com
City View Inn(Long Island City)
US$347
US$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Red Carpet Inn(Brooklyn)
US$299
  • Fitness centre
Bogart Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$179
Wyndham Garden LaGuardia South(Rego Park)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$239
  • Restaurant
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$201
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnew yorkwafflesroom was clean and comfortablehotel offersfree breakfastwould stay againcar servicestreet parkingmetro stationcemeterywoodsidedrivershuttleairportnycrefrigerator
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The good: They have a free shuttle from the Woodside metro station and to and from LGA.
The room and bathroom has been updated. Both were comfortable and clean.
The worker assigned to replenish and 'man' the breakfast area was hard working and pleasant and helpful to guests, especially children. The morning desk clerk was also pleasant.
The drawbacks: I asked for a cab or car service. The evening (6-7 pm) clerk called a car for me. He took us into the city to the theatre district. I'm not a new visitor to NY and I k ew what the cab cost should be. He greatly over charged me, and only took cash, which cleaned me out! Me thinks his friend back at the desk is getting a little kick back.
The food at breakfast was not good. Terrible coffee/brown water. The egg was perhaps an egg-like product to look like eggs? I don't know. I ate a banana and a store bought muffin.
The shuttle for LGA leaves on the hour. I asked if there was a sign in? There is not.
So I waited near the door with my daughter. When the shuttle pulled up, I went outside to wait, as did a few others. There were too many people for the seats in the van. The first to arrive- we all got in. Then a mom with four young kids wanted in, as did a family of four. The mom claimed she was there at 7am (which was not true. She came to breakfast after me at 7:30.) The driver was asking who was first, and then complaining and chastising us, complaining that everyone can't go- wanting someone to wait for the 9am shuttle.
I don't want to hear complaining by an employee about doing his job, or made to feel I am at fault. I think they need a sign in or someway to see who fills up the seats allotted on each hourly bus.
Those desk personnel/driver issues caused me to lower my rating.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights for family get together. Room was clean and comfortable, yet noisy, facing the street, and near the elevator. I would stay in a room facing the back of the building and away from the elevator next time.
Continental breakfast was fine, with the usual items. Breakfast area was clean, with tables and chairs enough to seat about 40 people, so not cramped. Area cleaned and maintained by Gisele. After she gave a few minutes "warning" that the free breakfast was about to end, a latecomer arrived as she was cleaning up. She greeted him with a smile, and waited patiently as he fixed himself some breakfast. Observing her kindness made my day!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Comfort Inn is a very convenient location close to all in Queens and NYC. Hotel offers shuttle service to airport and trains The staff is very friendly and helpful and most are there every time we go back. Not a high end hotel but highly recommend for anyone looking for value.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

In Queens for work, spent one night here.

Although listed as "LaGuardia" the hotel is not near the airport. Was not under the flight plan the night was there. Looks like 5 miles away, more than 15 minutes away in light TRAFFIC.

Very limited off street parking. We went out for a late dinner and came back to find the parking lot was almost full. Lucky I got the last open spot. But it did look like there was lots of on street parking near by.

I had a reservation in room 501, expected a nice view. Only to find the 5th floor was below ground level. A window in the room was level with the sidewalk. Didn't bother me but some might be.

This out the air conditioner in a awkward location and I bumped in to it a coupme of times.

Not sure why but the bed and mattress were higher than normal. I had to "step" up into the bed. Again for me not a problem, but may be an issue for shorter or older people.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

What can i say this was the best hotel stay ever. The front desk staff were so friendly and welcoming. Let us change our room to a suite so easily. Never been to NY they helped us find our way to manhattan on the subway. They went above and beyond. Great service.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family