The Duncan Inn(Jamesport)(Great Value!)
US$166
The Atlantic(Southampton)
US$256
US$240
Travelocity
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$378/night.

Easterner Motel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$395
US$245
US$229
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$389
US$377
US$116
The Hamlet Inn(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$499
Bayview Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$185
Colonial Shores Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Pool
US$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

All reviewspool tablegreat roomfire pitpoached eggswine tastingmy husband and inorth forkwine countryamazing hostsdinner reservationscommon areas arelong islanddiscount cardtwice baked potatoclose to homecan't wait to go backconverted barn
Reviewed 11 August 2012

My husband surprised me with a trip to the North Fork for our wedding anniversary where we stayed at the Cedar House B&B. Not only is it in a great location, when we pulled up to the Cedar House I was in awe. Dave, Donna and Rick were such amazing and welcoming hosts; we really felt at home. The decor is cozy and just gorgeous. Dave cooked such gourmet and delicious breakfasts. Since we went for our anniversary, Dave helped my husband make the stay like a dream come true, with fresh flowers, a fruit, cheese and meats tray with a bottle of their own wine as soon as we checked in. Also, he helped him book a limo to take us to the vineyards and dinner. Every restaurant Dave and Donna recommended were delicious as well. Everyday was so relaxing and romantic; we woke up, had breakfast in the beautiful kitchen/eating area relaxed, played pool explored the north fork had dinner watched movies, played pool, hung out and had some laughs with the other guests and the staff (the word staff is used lightly because they really treated us more like family), not to mention Heidi, who is their darling dog.
To make a long story short, if you are looking for a relaxing, romantic, fun, different experience where you will eat gourmet food, and sleep in a magical room and spend time with your loved one and meet some great people, this is truly the place to be. Everything about the Cedar House is wonderful, I could be here for hours writing everything we love about this place but just go and you will not be disappointed.
We cannot wait to go back!
Enjoy!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank liv g
Reviewed 9 August 2012

My husband surprised me for my 29th birthday with an overnight trip to the North Fork Vineyards. He discovered Cedar House. Now Cedar House is not your tipical old anitque B&B, its more modern and rustic. But it still has a B&B feeling to it. The whole house just makes you want to relax with a book and a glass of wine. There's even sitting outside in the back of house and the front of house so that you can take in the scenery. Donna and Dave were such great, host. Dave mapped out all the vineyards we should try and suggested places where we should go for lunch. What I loved most about the B&B was how clean the place was our room and overall the whole house, especially the bathrooms. Dave cooked up a delicious breakfast the next morning, had an assortment of teas which I loved. Dave has his own private wine tasting for his guest, but my husband and I were short on time and had to make our dinner reservation therefore we missed Dave's wine tasting. (they have their own vineyard on the grounds) When we got back to the house later that night we noticed Dave left out the wines for us to have own our wine tasting. I thought that was really nice of them. I definitely would love to come back with family and friends. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EscaperNYC
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We loved the Cedar House! Donna and Dave were amazing hosts and we would definitely go back. We would recommend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing getaway. The cleanliness of the rooms and the main areas were impeccable.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank AshleyRuggeri
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My friends and I stumbled upon the Cedar House when looking for the Scarola Winery - not realizing that the two are related. We had a wonderful experience getting a private wine tasting with Donna, Dave and Rick - and were fully impressed with not only the wine but the B&B, as we were able to look around. The Cedar House ouse is beautiful, clean and very welcoming. Dave - the cook - briefly spoke with us about his dishes and they sounded delicious! Donna, Dave and Rick truly love with they do - and it shows.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I was looking for a B&B different than the usual Victorian/Historic house and this place delivered it in spades. It's a converted barn with a combination rustic/modern feel that was beautiful, very clean and seemed brand spanking new.

Dave, Donna, Rick and Angela are the most amazing nicest people you could ever meet. Dave could be a gourmet chef in a fine restaurant and cooked up an incredible breakfast.

From the warm welcome from Rick and Angela to the wine tasting with Dave and Rick to the great breakfast, there's just not enough nice things one can say about this place. In fact, their wine tasting was head and shoulders above and beyond any we experienced compared to the tastings at any winery we visited. And the wine itself was also very good.

It was incredible to experience the level of dedication and effort they put forth to make your stay one to remember.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple