“Cute little market.”

Add it.
Agora
Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in Mattituck
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is a tiny place that specializes in Greek food and ingredients. It is about time such a place opened, especially given the large Greek community on the North Fork. They have an assortment of cheeses, olives, ingredients for Greek recipes, Greek pastries and cookies as well as very good spinach pie. I enjoy coming in for a snack and some take away foods. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

The North Fork has long been without access to Greek specialty items. I myself have had to make a monthly trip back to the old neighborhood to get supplies. They have a good assortment of cheeses, olives, spices and other products from Greece. They also carry some cool souvenirs. So if you are a local or just passing through, pay them a visit

Reviewed 31 October 2016

We were in the North Fork for my birthday weekend and before brunch, my daughter wanted to show me Agora since we're Greek and are always interested in new items. It is such a charming place. is a grocery store, not a restaurant. Nice assortment of Greek pastries, spinach pie, many imported jams and other grocery items. I really loved their selection of items imported from Greece, I walked out not only with a box of Greek pastries, but also bought some imported fig jam, and tea with honey, oranges and saffron. My son wanted a small icon, we got a mati (evil eye) magnet, and a small burlap lavender sachet with a Greek saying on it. Living close to NYC, I go to Astoria frequently but I saw items in Agora I haven't seen locally. The store is definitely worth a trip.

1  Thank CyprusMama
Reviewed 14 August 2016

What a surprise to find this little shop off of Love Lane in Mattituck! They have many wonderful imported Greek goodies to eat as well as other Greek treasures and gifts to take home! Try their spanakopita (yum!) and Greek pastries and you will not be disappointed. Just wished i lived closer ...but i certainly will be stopping in whenever i head to the North Fork of Long Island!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

New place just opened and they have great Greek food, lots coming from Greece. Their spinach pie is the best I've had.