“Garlic Steak Fries”

The Lakeview Hotel & Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 15 Restaurants in Mayville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have no pictures today. Suffice to say AWESOME. I admit that I am a Lakeview fan and a rather frequent visutor. That said, I am beyond happy today. Jenny's Ling Island Iced Tea is the very best. She is also wonderful. Paula is fabulous as well. Watching the two of them wirk that place full of snowmobilers was a treat. Niw to today's lunch - OMG - I have a rather varied and long lust of favorites there that have me salivating before we park the car. Today I chose the ham and cheese on pretzel bun. Fantastic!! But let's talk about those garlic steak fries, wedges or whatever they are. PHENOMONAL!!! RUN DON'T WALK TO THIS PLACE!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

My sister, Becky, had eye surgery; & we were both very hungry! Since it was a Monday, we stopped at 4 restaurants; but they were ALL closed! We lucked out, when I pulled into the OPEN Lakeview!! We both had scrumptious Lobster Bisque! Becky told me; that they’re known for it!! I’ve had it at many places, lately; but this was truly exceptional! I had one of the specials, which was honey salmon & fresh, tasty green beans! Becky chose the chicken Cordon Blue!! We both cleaned off our plates!! Our waitress was attentive, lovely, & efficient!!! I hadn’t been here in awhile; but WE will definitely be back! Our dining area was tastefully decorated in big, beautiful daisies!! It was uplifting, for sure!!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 7 July 2020

The post covide requirements were posted, but social distancing was a job. Our server was great, but the food was subpar. Too many negatives to relay. Pass this plass up if you can. You are wasting your money

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank Kuvasz15
Reviewed 5 July 2020

Employees are rude! I will never go there ever again! Horrible take out service! Didn't get everything I ordered and when I went back they tried to tell me it was there.. the employee said I know I put it in there so I don't know what happened to it between here and there .. seriously?? Almost 100$ on take out and your going to argue about what you forgot to put in the bag? Total waste of money!! Never again! Don't waste your money!!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 9 April 2020

Got fish to go 2 . First was over cooked second was cooked with old grease not the way to try and stay in business during this virus scare!! I will never eat there again and I love in Mayville .

Date of visit: April 2020