“Good food”

Sweet Hollow Diner
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Melville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve Been here a number of times for dinner during my work hours. Food is pretty good. The only thing that annoys me with this diner is the coffee always stinks. Alex the manager will make a fresh pot for me when I ask. They should not have 3 to 4 pots cooking on the burners all the time, but they do it all the time. I will still come here but ask Alex to make fresh coffee for you .

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Best to come at opening - the service is excellent. The speciality egg ommlettes are especially tasty. Coffee is always good.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stopped here for a quick brunch. It was BUSY on the day we went in. The locals must really like it. The food was pretty good. The prices were fair and comparable to other local restaurants of its kind. The service was slow but I would associate that with the fact that it was very busy. I would return if ever in town.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed about a mile away for wedding, ate here for a quick bite, salad and sandwiches were what we ordered, service was quick, prices and food portions were average (I thought the Reuben I got would have been bigger being in NY). Some on the finishes were very basic and done with basic wood and no trim work on some of the booths.

I would come back if I lived locally.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

we had breakfast and I must say it was very good and at one time we had a hamburger and it was to my liking being it wasn't medium and they took it back and gave me a hamburger that I wanted