US$123
US$148
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$239
US$128
HolidayInn.com
US$395
Travelocity
All reviewsfront desklong islandthe concierge loungeindoor poolthe entire stafflobby areabreakfast buffetbusiness tripguest roomsthis past weekendthe general managerfamily eventnew yorktiaatriumweddingpatrick
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I was travelling alone for work & this stay was Awesome. The hotel was so clean, staff so friendly & helpful i kept thinking this place is unreal! I don't want to mention anyone by name because everyone i encountered was exceptional!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I had a great experience at Melville Marriott Long Island , the staff were friendly and helpful. The grounds and rooms are well kept and clean. The restaurant & bar had great food & service as well.

Sana Arshad was so accommodating & helpful, I thank her for her warm reception & service! Thank Melville Marriott Long Island

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I recently gave a seminar at the Melville Marriott and stayed in their beautiful hotel . The rooms are very nice and very clean . There is a great bar and restaurant the food was great I loved the calamari ! There is valet parking if you are staying at least one night and the staff was extremely helpful . I would stay here again .

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I have stayed at this hotel several times in recent years on business. .It has generally been an outstanding place - the atrium inside is majestic and the staff if helpful. But I had trouble this week. This is the time of year(October) when it gets warm in the day and cool at night. However this hotel is either not capable or not willing to provide both heating and air conditioning at the same time. Most hotels that charge like this one have both simultaneous heat and air. I had to order blankets and a space heater. The pool is huge but the cold water was not inviting. But the main problem was that the lock on the door would not accept my keys. I demonstrated the problem to engineering , who promised to fix it and they did not, I had to repeat showing that my keys did not work to convince them a problem existed. Replacement keys malfunctioned They also did not report the problem to the oncoming shift. So I kept getting locked out of my room over and over and finally was a captive in the room I left the room unlocked to go out and get breakfast.. They offered to change rooms but I do not travel lightly and it would be inconvenient They needed to fix the lock !

The rate varied from one night to the next by over $100.

Room Tip: get an outside room not facing the LIE
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My son and I stayed here in August and I would highly recommend it. Everything was great including the room, facilities, and staff. It's a really neat indoor pool. Nice open area. Not small and crammed in some basement.

The front desk staff was excellent.

I want to particularly compliment Mohamed who oversees the pool. This gentleman was so friendly and courteous to us. He made sure that we had everything we needed and wanted to make sure we were having an enjoyable time. Mohamed displayed the kind of attitude and work ethic that if everyone displayed would make this world a better place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family